A Carrier Inverted Ducted Air Conditioning system allows you to air condition your home without having to install the indoor units on your wall, making your home look neat and tidy.
The indoor unit is installed in a confined space and ducts run through the ceiling leading to air outlets in your room. Air is allowed into the room through vents on the ceiling or on the wall.
The use of ducts enables air outlets to be installed anywhere on the ceiling. Applications include a wide array of layouts from narrow spaces to polygon rooms.
Our Ducted Air Conditioning Benefits
- Quiet operation
- 5 year warranty for consumer confidence
- Low maintenance
- Compact unit concealed in ceiling
- DC inverter system, designed to use electricity efficiently and effectively
- Flexibility of long piping
- Easy to use wired controller
- Reverse cycle system (heating and cooling)
- Easy and flexible installation
- Powerful operation
- Remote on/off and alarm port
- Use of R410A type refrigerant
- High static pressure design
- Independent dehumidifcation