When it’s necessary to provide a comfortable solution for multiple rooms, Carrier’s Multi-Split systems offer the ideal solution. One outdoor unit is capable of operating 2, 3, 4 and 5 indoor units and a range of different styles.
High wall units are the popular choice of https://www.carrierair.com.auair conditioning unit. The inverter Hi-Wall Split Systems with DC technology are stylishly designed to fit seamlessly in your environment while providing an efficient cooling or heating solution.
- Rapid heat and cool function
- Low maintenance and easy to install
- Low noise levels
- Hidden display: temperature indication light can be turned off by remote controller when unit is running
- Follow me: a sensor in the remote controller will regulate room temperature based on the temperature around the remote controller
- IR remote controller included. KJR-12B is the optional wired controller
Ducted Air Conditioning units are hidden in the roof and allow for ducts to distribute air across multiple rooms.
- Concealed and flexible installation
- Quiet operation
- Compact design
- Easy to install and maintain
- Perfect choice for applications with minimal ceiling space
- Drain pump included
- KJR-12B is the default wired controller and KJR-120A is the optional wired controller